If you need ANY help, please follow the link below, contact the numbers on the sheet and people will be happy to respond and support you.
Due to the fact that the May 2020 edition of the Tedburn Times will not be published, due to the Corona Virus outbreak, the ‘Churches Together in Tedburn’ information is available to download below:
All 19 of Devon County Council’s recycling centres have been closed until further notice effective immediately.
It follows the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday night regarding the temporary restrictions on movement being put in place as a result of Covid-19.
During this time if you have waste you can:
• Use existing kerbside collection services for recycling any materials that can be accepted in that collection
• Home compost
• Leave grass cuttings on the lawn where they will mulch down to provide nutrients
• Hire a skip/Hippo bag or similar
• Avoid projects that generate waste (eg postpone clearing out your garage/shed or doing your garden make-over)
• Store your waste at home until the restrictions are lifted
Councillor Andrea Davis, Devon County Council’s Cabinet Member for Development, Infrastructure and Waste said:
“Following the Prime Minister’s announcement being put in place we have had to close all our recycling centres. I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause but the regular kerbside waste and recycling collections provided by your local district, city or borough council will continue during this difficult time and I would suggest you check their websites for any changes.”
One of our local pubs – The Red Lion Inn – is currently offering a delivery only service to the Tedburn area.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES BELOW:
1. Order by phone or text
2. Payments over the phone
3. Please Order between 10am and 12:00pm for Lunchtime Delivery up to 1:30pm.
4. Please order for Evening Delivery between 4:30pm – 6:00pm for delivery up to 7:00pm
5. Delivery times will be allocated at time of ordering.
6. All DELIVERIES WILL BE LEFT ON THE DOORSTEPS to limit contact.