Tedburn St Mary is served by the following schools/pre-schools.
- Sarah’s School Pre School is an Ofsted Registered Pre-School and a Forest Childcare Provider offering an Early Years Pre-School Education for all children under the age of five where they all Play, Learn and Grow Together! Please contact Sara Smale for further information on 01647 61458 or 07801 535 323
- Whitestone Baby & Toddler Group provides Fun, Crafts, Games, Stories and Singing and much more for all 0 – 5 year olds.
Primary Level Education
- Tedburn St Mary School is located in Tedburn St Mary village. The school is an integral part of the community, maintaining very close links with the village. Tedburn St Mary is also part of the Woodleigh Federation, alongside Cheriton Bishop Primary and Yeoford Primary. The school is also part of a family of schools belonging to Crediton Learning Community.
Secondary Level Education
- Queen Elizabeth’s Academy Trust is an independent state school directly funded by Government located in Crediton. The school has around fourteen hundred students, nearly three hundred of whom are in the Sixth Form.
- Exeter School is a selective independent co-educational day school for pupils between the ages of 7 and 18 located in Exeter. In 2014 there were around 200 pupils in the Junior School and 700 in the Senior School.